Countdown to Graduation
March 15, 2019
Everyone wants to share their tips in having a college graduate but here are three that you won’t hear at commencement.
- Their education isn’t over- Life is a continues classroom
- The perfect job can be an illusion but helping them create one by pre-launching or outsourcing their skills. Encouraging them to talk to people who they work with or have worked with to express they wish to come on-board with their newly obtained diploma.
- “Serve someone else’s dream first” - Seth Barnes. An apprenticeship can teach more than they really know. Your student will want to:
- Find one
- Help them achieve their dream
- Learn from them by serving someone’s dream.
Angelo States process with what your soon to be graduate needs to do:
Read what CollegiateParent has to say: Final countdown to graduation — Your college senior’s to-do list.