Customer Service Representative
A Customer Service Representative is responsible for providing quality and efficient customer service to new and existing customers. Duties are to resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s questions; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
Essential responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Ensures customer success and satisfaction in a friendly and courteous manner.
- Answering inbound calls from customers
- Making outbound calls to customers
- Use CRM software to track customer cases and tickets until resolution
- Maintains customer records by updating account information
- Maintains product knowledge to improve performance and skill set
- Meets or exceeds established performance requirements.
- Engages in customer success and customer advocacy.
- Assisting fellow team members and other departments.
- Contributes to team effort by ensuring the highest possible level of customer satisfaction.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required/Desired Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- High school Diploma or equivalent.
- Strong customer service and support focus with a desire to consistently deliver high quality service.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in fast paced environment and multi-task .
- Excellent judgment skills with ability to evaluate situation and provide immediate solutions.
- Completed and passed Product and Positional Training.
Flexible with student schedule
Students must submit class schedule with application
Applications found at https://www.timeclockplus.com/careers