Technology Support Specialist
Employer: Sierra Vista United Methodist Church
Posted: April 07, 2020
- Skilled in using a wide range of Audio/Video equipment, including, but not limited to: Sound Mixers (Analog & Digital), CD Recorders, DVD Recorders, A/V Projectors, Video Cameras, various Microphones
- Skilled in using A/V editing programs such as Adobe Photoshop to edit digital images & videos
- Skilled in using Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
- Knowledgeable in setting up a sound system for a variety of uses, including: a full praise band (vocal mics, acoustic & electric guitars, bass, drums, piano, synthesizer), traditional or contemporary worship service, Vacation Bible School, Youth Led or Children’s Led worship service, etc.
- Knowledgeable in setting up and operating the sound system in the Life Center
- Knowledgeable in setting up the portable sound system for outdoor events, such as Easter Sunrise Service, Charlie Brown movie in the Pumpkin Patch, etc.
- Set up all Audio/Video equipment before each worship service and operate both the Analog Mixer & Digital Mixer for each service
- Maintain all A/V equipment in an organized manner; manage the $1500.00 A/V budget responsibly
- Create digital images for slides, website & outdoor sign as needed
- Keep the SVUMC website updated with current announcements, events & sermons
- Keep the outdoor electronic sign updated with current announcements & events
- Keep sermons updated on YouTube
- Coordinate with Praise Team leader and Pastors for worship slides; create all slideshows and run slideshows during every worship service
- Create an audio recording of all worship services
- Create a video & audio recording of all sermons and other special events as needed
- Maintain an electronic archive library of all past sermons & services
- Manage and operate sound services for any special event
- Set up equipment for Praise Team practice
- Serve as a resource for church staff for any A/V situation that may arise
- Other duties as assigned
20hrs/wk - Saturday 5:30pm and Sunday 8:30am and 11:00am and other times as needed.
Send resume to email@example.com.