Student will work closely with the Space Planning Coordinator to support campus facilities inventory process. Position requires an individual with attention to detail, strong communication skills, and computer skills. Applicant must be self-motivated, organized and able to manage time effectively with minimal supervision.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and work independently or in a group
- Ability to create and maintain accurate records, files and spreadsheets
- Ability to use a laser measuring device
- Organize and maintain document files
- Develop and monitor facilities inventory process
- Possess strong interpersonal skills in order to work effectively will all levels of college personnel and external contacts
- Review space for current size, conditions and use
- Schedule, attend and document monthly meetings
- Assist Business Services professional staff with other clerical duties as assigned
- Job may require individual to be on feet for multiple hours throughout the day
Individuals will work Monday through Friday for 15-20 hours per week, between the hours of 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. Can be flexible around class schedule within those allotted days. Schedule needs may change for summer and fall semesters.
$9.00 per hour
Please fill out the Student Assistant form.