Guest Services Representative
Employer: Goodfellow AFB
Posted: January 13, 2020
- Receives and confirms room reservations by letter, telephone, email, or personal contact.
- Registers and assigns rooms to guests makes and issues room keys, and may escort guests to rooms as needed.
- Calculates and posts charges to patron’s account and balances totals with control records; also accepts payment, makes change, and presents departing guests with a checkout statement.
- Maintains and sells sundry items while safeguarding cash.
- Process Night Audit procedures and closes credit card machine nightly.
- Applicant must have experience in general clerical or cashier work of any kind in which the applicant has demonstrated ability to perform satisfactory in handling multiple tasks and provide quality customer service.
- Applicant must be able to resolve common arithmetic problems, and to make change when receiving payments from customers.
- Applicant must be able to read, speak, and write in English.
- Must meet the legal age requirement for sale of alcoholic beverages.
- Must be able to satisfactorily complete a Tier-1 background investigation.
Guaranteed 20 hours, can work up to 40 hours per week