Sales Associate must have a strong customer service orientation to be successful.
• Provides the highest quality of service to customers at all times.
• Handles customer service inquires and concerns through complete knowledge of product locations and functionality, including current promotional Endcaps.
• Ability to work varied hours/days including nights, weekends and holidays as needed.
• Position must have completed all training and product knowledge modules on The Source.
• Ensures customers have all required items and needs are met while consistently driving sales through ‘completing the project’.
• Knowledge of the new item listing and product information guide from ‘New Product Advisory’ communicated from Category Management.
• Able to navigate the store inventory system to review merchandise levels and substitute sku’s.
• Effectively communicate to management team concerning sales activity that may deplete inventory on Sales Floor.
• Ensure communication with Manager on Duty to receive daily goals for Extended Service Plan (ESP), Inside Track Club and Customer Mailing Cards.
• Organize/transport materials or supplies within store using hand trucks.
• Returns damaged items to storage room that do not meet Harbor Freight Tools specifications.
• Fills orders, issues and rotates supplies from inventory stock.
• Maintains stores cleanliness and organization throughout the day.
• Follows all safety requirements of Harbor Freight Tools, local, State and Federal jurisdictions.
• Provides immediate assistance to customers as requested.
• The ability to meet established productivity or sales goals.
• Additional duties as directed by management.
Please apply online! www.hftcareers.com