- Cleans lodging guest rooms, corridors, stairways, facilities, and other assigned lodging areas. Sweeps, dry mops, scrubs, waxes, and polishes floors using brooms, mops, lightweight vacuum cleaners, and lightweight floor scrubbers and buffers. Dusts, waxes, and polishes furniture. Cleans and sanitizes guest room appliances, cooking utensils and dishes. Empties wastebaskets.
- Polishes door knobs and other metal fixtures. Washes walls, windows, and blinds that can be reached unassisted or using stepping stools. Makes beds and changes linen. Collect?? soiled linen and places it at a pickup point. Receives clean linen and delivers it where directed.
- Using the telephone system updates room status, occupancy, and checkouts.
- Cleans, disinfects, and deodorizes lavatories, urinals, and toilet bowls. Cleans mirrors, sinks, and water fountains. Dusts ledges, woodwork, and furniture. Replaces deodorizers, toilet tissue, hand towels, soap, and other complimentary sundry items.
- Keeps a stock of cleaning materials and equipment needed to do the work. Advises supervisor when more materials are needed or when equipment needs repair or replacement. Performs other related duties as assigned.
Guaranteed 20 hours, can work up to 40 hours per week. You may be required to work nights, weekends and holidays.
$10.15 per hour
If interested in this position you may preview it online at: https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/578341600