Customer Service Professional
As a Customer Service Representative, you will be taking inbound calls within the guidelines and goals established by our clients and our center’s management. The position consists of learning and retaining a working knowledge of accounts, gathering and verifying customer information, data entry, assisting customers with account specific information such as troubleshooting technical issues, billing inquiries, processing of payments, and explaining new products and services offered.
Prefer 2 years of customer service experience, but not required. Call center experience a plus.
• Must demonstrate excellent communication skills.
• Must demonstrate an enthusiastic approach to customer service.
• Basic familiarity with computers and computer software. Ability to navigate multiple data entry systems and other relevant applications.
• Ability to probe, assess customer needs, and appropriately resolve issues.
• Advanced problem-solving skills and ability to handle customer issues at a high level of complexity.
• Ability to adapt to a regularly changing environment and flexibility with scheduling.
• Must demonstrate reliable and dependable behavior such as the ability to follow a scheduled shift with little to no attendance issues.
Day, mid and evening shifts available.
Starting at $9.00 - $9.50/hour. Bilingual English/Spanish speakers get $1/hr extra differential. Opportunities for merit increases at 90 days, 180 days, 1 year, and 2 years.
Applications need to be submitted at sitel.com.