Under the supervision of the Director of the Scholarship Programs Office, the Scholarship Programs Office student assistant will assist the full-time staff in the daily operations of the office.
- Must be honest and dependable
- Mathematical Aptitude
- Ability to provide excellent customer service
- Must be able to hold in confidence all information obtained on student accounts
- Basic knowledge of Personal Computers and applications (Excel, Access and Word)
- 10 key by touch (preferred)
- Must be a Carr Academic Scholarship recipient
- Greets customers in person or by phone and answers questions concerning scholarship eligibility and renewal requirements and the application process
- Makes deliveries and pick-ups in other departments as needed.
- Makes copies, image and index student records
- Checks campus mail and Scholarship Programs PO Box
- Operates shredding machine to destroy confidential documents as requested.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Director of the Scholarship Programs or any full-time staff member of the Scholarship Programs Office
Starting Summer I. Flexible hours Monday through Friday.
Students wishing to apply need to email the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org: your name, campus ID number and request an application. You will be emailed an invitation with instructions on how to complete the Scholarship Programs employment application. No phone calls please! We will contact you at your @angelo email address.