Work Study Student
ASU Financial Aid Office
Work study eligible
1. Assists with Customer Service Financial Aid questions via phones, E-mail or in person in a professional manner; provides information concerning grants, student loans, and other financial aid questions.
2. Reviews information on all incoming documents needed for financial aid applications, and communicates with applicants concerning the requirements needed to complete application process to award federal, state, and institutional programs.
3. Collects and reviews verification documents received from applicants selected for verification by the Department of Education.
4. Accesses a variety of computer programs, particularly the BANNER system database, Oracle Imaging database, Microsoft Outlook, and Excel.
5. Performs other duties as assigned Strong organizational and communication skills; a commitment to customer service; in developing and implementing financial aid programs and services; knowledge of the operation of personal and on-line computers. Knowledge, skills, and abilities: Ability to answer questions concerning financial aid; ability to organize and complete work in a timely manner; ability to perform work requiring accuracy and attention to detail; and ability to work harmoniously and effectively with students, parents, university personnel, and the general public. Skills in oral and written communication as well as interpersonal relationships.
Call Financial Aid Office and ask for Magen Abilez.