Angelo State University Office of Admissions
RAMbassadors is a volunteer leadership program housed in the Office of Admissions. Our goal is to create leaders for Angelo State University (ASU), and to give back to the ASU community. RAMbassadors gives you the opportunity to grow your time management, communication, customer service, marketing, interpersonal, and leadership skills.
Some job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Serve as a campus tour guide for prospective students and their visitors
- Participate in Admissions recruitment events such as: Discover ASU, Experience ASU, Senior Visit Days, True Blue Fridays, and high school group tours
- Prepare event items/resources for students
- Assist with special events for the President’s Club, ASU Development Office, and ASU Alumni Association
Applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Must be in good academic standing
- Must not be on disciplinary probation
- Must have involvement/experience with on-campus activities/student organizations
Hours vary depending on the campus recruitment event and campus tours, with some occasional weekend commitments.
RAMbassadors is a student volunteer position only.
Please contact Christabel Romine in the Office of Admissions at Christabel.firstname.lastname@example.org.