Student Assistant - Enrollment Management Operations
Angelo State University Office of Enrollment Management
- Bachelor’s degree in Mass Media, Communications, Marketing, or related field is required.
- Current graduate student in Communications or Business Administration preferred.
- Knowledge of branding and marketing principles
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities in an effective and efficient manner
- Professional, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of electronic media, especially social media
- Excellent technical skills
- Experienced user of Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to understand flowcharts and process flows
- Experience in creating social media graphics, other basic design work and utilization of html code for emails and web pages
- Ability to understand CRM (customer relationship management) system functionality Duties
- Take a lead role in ongoing implementation and continual development of recruitment on the University Admissions social media pages
- Assist with development and maintenance of recruiting communications in print, email and social media formats; including compiling content, writing, verifying information and editing
- Utilize ASU’s web content management system, LiveWhale to assist with web page updates
- Perform other duties as assigned. May be subject to a criminal background check.
Up to 20 hrs/week
Email your resume and any attachment(s) which demonstrate the listed qualifications to email@example.com