Employer: Goodfellow AFB
Posted: January 13, 2020
- Loads, unloads, moves, and stacks material such as heavy boxes and bulky items by hand, hand-trucks, or dollies.
- Operates hand tools and simple power equipment such as hand lawnmowers, walking-type power mowers, hand-saws, hatchets, and clippers to perform tasks such as mowing lawns, clearing small trees and bushes, and removing snow.
- May use a shovel or dig ditches and trenches where soil is not compacted and grading and sloping is not required, or to fill holes, level bumps and low places, or remove coal, ash, snow, dirt, etc.
- Performs a variety of manual tasks such as moving, arranging, collecting, and cleaning equipment and materials.
- May collect and empty garbage cans, burn garbage and trash, and wash and wax cars and trucks by hand or using powered buffer.
- Must have manual skill and knowledge to operate simple power equipment, such as powered push lawnmowers, leaf blowers, weed trimmers and low-pressure sprayer.
- Knowledge of basic hand tools such as hand-saws, hatchets, slippers.
- Must be able to read and follow simple signs and specific written and/oral instructions involving duties with several distinct tasks or steps.
- Physically able to frequently lift and carry objects weighing up to 40 pounds and be able to occasionally list and carry objects weighing up to 50 pounds.
- Bake to actively bend, stoop, stand, reach, and work in awkward positions.
- Must be able to satisfactorily complete and pre-employment physicals. Must be able to satisfactorily complete a Tier-1 background investigation.
Guaranteed 20 hours, can work up to 40 hours per week
Apply online at: https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/556480600