Mrs. Ewa G. Davis
|8:30 a.m - 9:00 a.m., 11:00am - 12:00pm||8:30 a.m - 9:00 a.m., 11:00am - 12:00pm||8:30 a.m - 9:00 a.m., 11:00am - 12:00pm|
- M.A., Wydzial Neofilologii, Instytut Filologii Rosyjskiej, Adam Mickiewicz University, Poznan, Poland
- General Studies 1181
- Beginning Russian
- Intermediate Russian
- Comparative Cultural Studies: Germany & Russia in the 20th Century
- German & Russian Film in the 1920s
- Lexicon of the Expressive Syntax Used by Juz Aleshkovsky in the Story “The Modest Blue Handkerchief”; Contemporary Problems of Russian Language and Russian Literature; Poznan; Adam Mickiewicz University, 1996.
- The Aesthetics of Conversational Language in the Works of Juz Aleshkovsky; Selected Aspects of Studying of Russian Language and Literature; Poznan; Adam Mickiewicz University, 1998.
- Selected Aspects of Vulgar Lexicon (Based on stories of Juz Aleshkovsky); presented during an International Conference of Russian Philologists in Zielona Gora, Poland -June 1998; published in the conference summary of articles.
Ewa G. Davis teaches Russian language and culture classes. She is a member of the Film Studies Committee. She also is the coordinator for ASU’s Annual Foreign Language Competition.
Related Study Abroad Programs:
- Pushkin Language Institute, Moscow, USSR
- Tomasz Zan Lyceum, Swiadectwo Dojrzalosci Liceum Ogólnoksztalcacego, Wschowa, Poland