Called “The Massies” for short, these halls feature enjoyable living in a warm and welcoming environment with a strong tradition of successful intramural teams.
Recently renovated, the Massies offer plenty of opportunities for you to connect and build community in the updated lobbies. Hang out and watch TV, play pool or ping-pong, or relax outside in our one-of-a-kind hammock farm.
If you’re an outdoor enthusiast, this is the spot for you! The Outdoor Adventures Living Learning Community meets here.
- Extra-long twin bed
- Desk chair
Front Closet: 5 x 2 (with 2 clothes racks and 2 shelves on the side)
Back Closet: 7 x 2 (with 1 clothes rack and 1 shelf on the top)
Window: 4 x 3 (all windows have mini blinds but no curtains)
Shower: 3.5 x 3 (shower curtain rods are provided, however shower curtains are not) (shower curtain size - 6 x 6)
- Option of contracting individually for in-room basic or premium cable TV service
- In-room high-speed Internet access (for each student)
- Wireless Internet access in residence hall lounges and common areas
- Community TV areas and lounge/recreation areas
- In-building laundry facilities with no charge for residents of the building
- Vending machines
- Air-conditioned buildings and rooms
- Card/PIN building access
- Security cameras in common areas
- Rooms that open to indoor hallways for added security and protection during inclement weather
- 24-hour staffing and on-site, on-call coverage