Dr. Mark L. Hama
- Ph.D., Tulane University
- M.A., Tulane University
- B.A., University of Texas at Austin
- Enlightenment to the present
- TransAtlantic Modernism
- Literary theory
- Post-colonial literature
- “Blue Under-Shirts Upon a Line: Orrick Johns and the Genesis of William Carlos Williams’ ‘The Red Wheelbarrow.’” College Literature. Vol. 37, No. 3, Summer 2010: 167-82.
- “‘Whatever I do, it shall be deliberately’: The Consul’s Political Epiphany in Malcolm Lowry’s Under the Volcano.” South Central Review, Vol. 22, No. 2, Summer 2005: 59-77.
- “‘A Palpable Gift of Time’: The Convergence of Time and Mass Advertising in Henry James’s The Ambassadors.” The South Atlantic Review, Vol. 69, No. 1, Winter 2004: 9-32.
- Graduate faculty
- Honors Program faculty
- Chair, Library Committee
Recently Published Book Reviews:
- Review of Heterosexual (A Love Story), by Chuck Taylor. Concho River Review, Vol. XXII, No. 2 , Fall 2008, 122-3.
- Review of Labyrinth, by Sybil Pittman Estess. Concho River Review, Vol. XXII, No. 1, Spring 2008,122- 3.