- Degree plans can be tailored to students’ particular interests, including combining history with a business discipline, such as marketing, finance or management.
- Our experienced faculty provide personal attention and help students develop strong writing skills.
- A history minor takes only four courses in addition to the two history courses required of all students.
- Students can emphasize their history major or minor in one of these areas: borderlands political and economic relations; American and international business, foreign relations and military power; politics, policy and pre-law; or public history.
- Most Texas college students study Texas history from a textbook co-authored by ASU professor Dr. Arnoldo De León. Many public schools have adopted the seventh-grade Texas history book co-authored by De León.