Management and Marketing
- Five-year bachelor’s and master’s degree in Marketing and Business Administration
- Five-year bachelor’s and master’s degree in Management and Business Administration
- International Business
- Five-year bachelor’s and master’s degree in International Business and Business Administration
- Management Information Systems
- Five-year bachelor’s and master’s degree in Management Information Systems and Business Administration
We also offer a Master of Business Administration.
A business degree can prepare you for a variety of careers, including:
- Customer service
- Purchasing/materials management
- Production and operations management
- International business
- Human resources management
- Sales and sales management
- Retail management
- Web administration
- Technical support
- Direct marketing
For more information about careers in business, visit the Career Development Office.
- Our department created the Center for Student Success with two full-time success coordinators who assist business majors with academic advising, academic and career planning, and school success.
- Four of our classrooms have been remodeled and upgraded with the latest and best technological advancements.
- Students are encouraged to participate in study abroad programs in such countries as Germany, Scotland, Greece, Italy and Bulgaria, among others. They can earn upper-level elective credit for their studies.
- Business students can get involved with two campus organizations: the Finance and Real Estate Organization and Delta Sigma Pi, a professional fraternity for students pursuing careers in business.