Nursing graduates can expect to work in any of these settings:
- Nursing homes
- Home health care agencies
- Nursing in the military
- Physician’s offices and clinics
- Schools and government agencies
For more information about nursing careers, visit the Career Development Office.
- Our High-Fidelity Simulation Laboratory allows students to gain clinical experiences while working with artificial patients in a setting where professors can observe their actions.
- Our programs are accredited by the National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission and have full approval status from the Texas Board of Nursing.
- RN to B.S.N. and M.S.N. students can take courses online and complete their clinicals in their area of residence.