Pay Your Tuition
Payment is due before the semester begins and may be made by cash, check, money order or credit card. Checks or money orders should be made payable to Angelo State University. Installment plans are also available under our online payment options.
Sol Mayer Administration Building
8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday - Friday
Student Accounts/Bursar’s Office
ASU Station #11046
San Angelo, TX 76909-11046
- Log in to RamPort.
- Select the Financial Aid & Billing page.
- Click the “Rams” icon at the top of the page.
- Go to “View or Pay My Bill by Term.”
- Select “Pay Now” or “Installment Plan” at the bottom of page.
Understanding Your Tuition and Fees
Tuition is the cost to attend classes at Angelo State University. We work to keep tuition affordable while providing a quality education to our students.
Here are some quick facts about tuition:
- Tuition costs vary depending on the number of semester credit hours you are enrolled in.
- To be considered a full-time student, you must register for 12 or more credit hours (about three or four classes).
- If you are registered for fewer than 12 credit hours, you will be considered a part-time student. Part-time status can affect the student financial aid that is available to you.
NOTE: If you enroll in courses during ASU student orientation but do not attend ASU, you will still be held responsible for tuition and fees associated with those courses unless you officially withdraw from the university. You must withdraw prior to 5:00pm CST on the last business day before classes begin.
For more information about the costs of attending ASU and to estimate your tuition expenses, please view our Cost Information.