Skip Navigation
Angelo State University
My Future

Search Site

Information for:

Submit Your Final Official Transcripts

After you have completed high school, request a copy of your Final Official Transcript (contains graduation date and official stamp/signature). If you participated in dual credit, you will also need to request a Final Official College Transcript. Your school may either provide you a hard copy in a sealed envelope or send it electronically. Transcripts can be sent to:

ASU Station #11014

San Angelo, TX 76909

ASU Logo