Skip Navigation
Angelo State University
My Future

Search Site

Information for:

Submit Your Final Official Transcripts

Contact your previous institution’s Registrar’s Office to request a copy of your final official transcript. This confirms you were in good academic standing. Your previous institution may either provide you a hard copy in a sealed envelope or send it electronically. Electronic transcripts are preferred and can allow for faster processing of the application.

ASU Logo