Roger Marcus Jackson, Ph.D.
|9-10, 11-12||11-12, 2-3||9-10, 11-12||11-12, 2-3||9-10|
- Ph.D., University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill
- M.A., St. John’s College
- B.A., Brown University
- British literature
- World literature
- Early modern English literature
- Literary research and methodologies
- Seventeenth-century British poetry and prose
- Francis Bacon, John Donne, George Herbert, John Milton
- Classical reception
- Early modern rhetoric
- Metaphor and tropology
- “Ben Jonson and the Senecan Paradox of Long Life: The Cary-Morison Ode,” The Ben Jonson Journal 18.2 (2011): 187-210.
- “Francis Bacon and a Chinese Madness,” Notes & Queries 57.3 (2010): 415-418.