Claire M. Wolnisty, Ph.D.
|0900-1000 & by appointment||0900-1000 & by appointment||0900-1000 & by appointment|
- PhD The University of Kansas
- MA The University of Kansas
- BA Creighton University
- History of the United States to 1865
- History of the United States, 1865 to the Present
- History of Texas
- Mexican American History
- United States Civil War
- Civil War Era South
- transnational methodologies
- “To ‘Serve Both as a Light and as a Beacon to Our Noble Old State:’ Southern Citizens in Latin America” in The Civil War and the Transformation of American Citizenship, ed. by Paul Quigley (Baton Rouge: LSU Press, 2018).
Areas of specialization:
19th century United States, Civil War Era South, Southern-Latin American networks