Provides quick access to data from the following surveys and censuses:
- American Community Survey - a nationwide survey designed to provide communities a fresh look at how they are changing.
- American Housing Survey - the most comprehensive housing survey in the United States, covering 29 Metropolitan areas and the Nation as a whole
- Annual Survey of Manufactures - provides sample estimates of statistics for commercial manufacturing establishments with paid employees
- County Business Patterns / ZIP Code Business Patterns - provide economic data by industry at various geographic levels (U.S., state, county, metro area and ZIP Code). Data are derived from the Census Bureau’s Business Register, the file of all known business establishments.
- Nonemployer Statistics - provides U.S. and sub-national data by industry for businesses without paid employees. Data originate primarily from the administrative records of other Federal agencies.
- Annual Surveys of Governments - relevant, comprehensive, uniform, and quality statistics on the characteristics and key economic activities of the nation’s nearly 90,000 state and local governments
- Census of Governments - conducted every 5 years, provides periodic and comprehensive statistics about the organization, employment, and finances of all state and local governments
- Decennial Census - collects data every 10 years about age, sex, race, housing units and more for the United States, Puerto Rico, and the Island Areas
- Economic Census - profiles the U.S. economy every 5 years, from the national to the local level and by detailed industry and business classification
- Survey of Business Owners - presents statistics every 5 years at the national to local area level by industry and by gender, ethnicity, race, and veteran status of the business owner
- Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Tabulation - publishes estimates from the American Community Survey of the race, ethnicity, and sex composition of the workforce by occupation and geography.
- Population Estimates Program - publishes estimated population totals for the previous year for cities and towns, metropolitan areas, counties, and states.
U.S. Census Bureau
- Biography and Genealogy
- General Reference
- Political Science / Philosophy / Law
- Social Sciences
Full Text Icon
- Authorized Users
Government Document Icon
- Authorized Users