Ancestry® Library Edition
This tool provides patrons with instant access to a wide range of unique resources for genealogical and historical research. With more than 2 billion names in over 7,000 databases, Ancestry® Library Edition includes records from the United States Census; military records; court, land and probate records; vital and church records; directories; passenger lists, as well as record collections from Canada, Europe, Australia and other areas of the world. These collections are continuously expanding, with new content added every business day.
The following categories reflect how the collections within Ancestry® Library Edition are organized.
- Historical Records
- Birth, Marriage, and Death records
- Census and Voter Lists
- Immigration and Emigration records
- Military records
- Schools, Directories and Church Histories
- Tax, Criminal, Land & Wills
- Reference, Dictionaries & Almanacs
- Stories & Publications
- Stories, Memories, and Histories
- Periodicals & Magazines
- Photos & Maps
- Maps, Atlases, & Gazetteers