Text and Links
- All text appears in a font size of at least 12 pt.
- Only San Serif fonts were used throughout the content.
- All bulleted or ordered lists were designated using the editor toolbar.
- Text is not underlined unless it is a hyperlink.
- Hyperlinks use descriptive text to provide meaning and context for links. (Links are not designated with text such as “read more” or “click here.”)
- Text is used for hyperlinks rather than URLs.
- Text formatting (shape, color, and styling) are not used exclusively to convey information. Example: If you have a list of projects, and some were declared winners, you cannot use only bold text to identify winners. You would also need to write “winner.”