Break Down Your Content
- Determine your course content units and the format and structure for those units.
- Outline unit or lesson objectives that are more detailed but align with the larger course objectives.
- Consider the sequence of your content. Are some concepts foundational? Do some items need to be learned at the same time as others?
- Think about the pacing. Will some units or concepts take longer to master than others?
- Consider learning for skill versus acquiring knowledge. If students are learning for skill, you’ll want to give them time to practice.