Dr. Dick T. Apronti
- Ph.D. (2015) - University of Wyoming
- M.S. (2013) - University of Wyoming
- B.Sc. (2008) - Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology, Ghana
- Transportation Engineering
- Geometric Design
- Plane Surveying
- Transportation Planning
- Transportation Safety
- Pavement Materials
- Sustainable Transportation
- Apronti, D., Hepner, J., & Ksaibati, K. (2015). Estimating Traffic Volumes on Low Volume Roads in Wyoming. Transportation Research Board 94th Annual Meeting (No. 15-1830).
- Offei, E., Ksaibati, K., Young, R. K., & Apronti, D. (2016). Evaluating Base Widening Methods. International Journal of Pavement Engineering, 17(6), 517-527
- Apronti, D., Ksaibati, K., Gerow, K., Hepner, J., (2016) Estimating Traffic Volume on Wyoming Low Volume Roads Using Linear and Logistic Regression Methods, Journal of Traffic and Transportation Engineering (English Edition), doi: 10.1016/j.jtte.2016.02.004.