S&P Global NetAdvantage
Comprehensive source of business and investment information, offering on-line access to Standard & Poor Capital IQ independent research, data and commentary on stocks, bonds, funds, and industries.
- Powerful searching and screening tools to facilitate academic research, job searches, case studies, competitive intelligence, strategic planning, due diligence and M&A activities.
- Private company information - hard-to-find data on over 85,000 companies that are not publicly traded.
- NAICS code searching to identify potential customers, vendors, strategic partners.
- Biographies of thousands of corporate executives and directors.
- Export tools to enable researchers to download data into spreadsheet programs for further analysis
McGraw Hill Financial
Full Text Icon
- Authorized Users