Tammy Kaye Stafford, D.N.P, M.B.A., RN, NEA-BC
- Doctorate of Nursing Practice - Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center
- Master of Science in Nursing - University of Phoenix
- Master of Business Administration - University of Phoenix
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing - West Texas A&M University
- Diploma of Nursing - Methodist Hospital School of Nursing
- Nurse Executive Advanced-Board Certified
Dr. Stafford has 29 years of experience working with the End Stage Renal Disease population. During this time she had the opportunity to serve in many roles providing direct and indirect patient care. She was a Director of Operations for several outpatient dialysis facilities and during this time she was most proud to lead others to focus on improving patient outcomes improving the quality of life for End Stage Renal Disease patients.