Dr. Nicole St Germaine
- Ph.D., Texas Tech University
- M.A., Bowling Green State University
- B.A., Bowling Green State University
- “The Emerging Hispanic Use of Online Health Information in the United States: Cultural Convergence or Dissociation?” Chapter for Computer-Mediated Communication across Cultures: International Interactions in Online Environments .Ed. Kirk St. Amant and Sigrid Kelsey. Idea Group. In press.
- “Technical Communication in the Health Fields: Executive Order 13166 and its impact on Translation and Localization,” Technical Communication, 57(3). (2010).
- “Localizing Medical Information for Spanish-Speakers: The CDC Campaign to Increase Public Awareness about HPV,” Technical Communication, 56 (3). (2009).
- “Trans-disciplinary Knowledge Sharing of the Scholarship of Teaching and Learning: A Review of the Current State of the Art,” (with Mario Beruvides, Kirk St. Amant, Ean Ng, and Cheng-Chu Chiu-Wei) Professional Studies Review 4 (1). (2008).
- “Machine Translation as the Future of International Online Communication” Linguistic and Cultural Online Communication Issues in the Global Ag e. Ed. Kirk St. Amant. Idea Group (2007).
- “Instructions, Visuals, and the English Speaking Bias of Technical Communication,” Technical Communication 53 (2). (2006).