Dr. Erin Leigh Ashworth-King
- Ph.D., University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill
- M.A., University of Maryland-College Park
- B.A., University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill
- Early modern literature and culture
- Medieval literature
- Dramatic literature and performance
- Women’s studies
- Review of Christina Luckyj, ed. The Duchess of Malfi: A Critical Guide(Continuum, 2011). Sixteenth Century Journal. Forthcoming, Summer 2013
- Review of Robert Logan, ed. Christopher Marlowe (Ashgate, 2011). Sixteenth Century Journal. 43.2 (2012): 463-464.
- Re[why]nd, An Online Course Companion of Film Analysis and Criticism, Chapel Hill, 2009.
- Editor, Concho River Review
- Chair, Advanced Standing Committee
- “‘I am not disposed to jest in this serious matter’: Martin Marprelate and the Negotiation of Godly Rebuke,” GEMCS.
- “The Violence and Evil of Revenge: The Descent of Titus Andronicus” Ohio Valley Shakespeare Conference.
- “Re-Reading Nashe’s Dildo” Sixteenth Century Society Conference, October 2012.
- “More Tortured than Torturing: Thomas Nashe’s Administration of Punishment.” Sixteenth Century Society Conference. October 2011.
- “The Martinist Agon: Martin Junior versus Martin Senior.” Renaissance Society of America. March 2011.
- “Pierced Tongues: Spenser’s Ministers of Justice in The Faerie Queene V, ix.” International Congress of Medieval Studies. May 2010.
- “Thomas Nashe and the Authority of Crime.” Group for Early Modern Cultural Studies. October 2009.