Distribute from Qualtrics or through an anonymous link. The link can be added to an email or to Blackboard.
- Prevent Ballot box stuffing – prevent users from taking the survey multiple times. Qualtrics can store cookies in your browser to recognize the user has already accessed the survey and prevents them from taking it again.
Contact list can be uploaded to Qualtrics using a CSV file.
Emails can be scheduled, reminders can be set up to send to those who haven’t responded, and thank you emails.
Prevent Ballot Box Stuffing
in survey > Survey options > survey protection
Distributions > web or anonymous link > copy link or customize to make it your own and copy and paste to email or Blackboard
Create Contact List
Adding a contact list will be beneficial if you are sending your survey through the email distribution option in Qualtrics.
- Click the contacts tab located at the top right of the screen
- Click the box that reads- Create Contact List
- Create a name for your list
- Select a folder
*Note: You can choose from importing a file, adding the list manually, or importing from a survey
- Click browse (if importing from a file)
- Choose the file you would like to upload
File requirements: Look at handout
Click email > Email > compose > schedule reminders, schedule thank you emails
Save as draft
Can send in future date