Mayer Administration Building
The Mayer Administration Building is named for Solomon “Sol” Mayer, patriarch of a pioneer Concho Valley family and a major financial supporter of San Angelo College when the institution moved to its current location in 1947. The building houses the College of Graduate Studies and various administrative offices, including Development and Alumni Relations, Student Accounts and the Travel Office. Additionally, the building contains the Offices of the President, Provost and Vice President for Academic Affairs, and Vice President for Finance and Administration. The University Auditorium is located on the west end of the building.