Skip Navigation
Angelo State University
Campus Map

Search Site

Information for:

LEG LeGrand Alumni and Visitors Center

Named for benefactors Dr. Robert and Jean Ann LeGrand, the center was built in 2003 and houses the ASU Alumni Association and the Office of Alumni Relations. Facilities include a conference center, ballroom and open-air courtyard.

Category

Academic and Administrative

More Details URL

http://www.angelo.edu/services/giving/alumni.php

Address

1620 University Ave, San Angelo, TX

Keywords

Alumni Association , Meat Market, ASU Outfitter