Returning to Campus This Fall
Angelo State University will return to 100% capacity beginning with the fall 2021 semester. This includes students, faculty and staff.
We will continue to monitor all guidance and information provided from the CDC and our local public health experts. If the situation changes, we will take the appropriate steps to change, as well, in order to make sure the health, safety, and welfare of the Ram Family continues to be our top priority.
Safety Standards (effective July 27, 2021)
- Students, faculty and staff are required to complete the wellness check if:
- You have tested positive for COVID-19
- You are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19.
- You have had contact with a person who has recently tested positive for COVID-19.
- Masks are optional everywhere on campus. Anyone who feels more comfortable wearing a face covering should know your decision is supported.
- Washing hands is highly encouraged to prevent spread of all germs.
- Students who do not pass the wellness check should contact their instructors, just as they would for any illness.
- Students who do not feel comfortable coming back to in-person classes should look for online class opportunities or seek an ADA accommodation.
Please address any questions to Sam Spooner, director of risk and emergency management.
Check out CDC guidance and resources if you have not been vaccinated.
Updated: July 29, 2021