Returning to Campus
We will return to 100% face-to-face classes for our on-campus students for the Spring 2022 semester beginning Jan. 18.
We currently plan for all academic, athletic, and student-related events to take place as scheduled. We will send out notifications of any cancellations or delays as soon as we confirm the change in the schedule.
We will continue to monitor all guidance and information provided by the CDC and our local public health experts. If the situation changes, we will take the appropriate steps to change, as well, in order to make sure the health, safety, and welfare of the Ram Family continues to be our top priority.
- Students, faculty and staff are required to complete the wellness screening every day before coming to campus or leaving their residence hall. Visitors will also be required to complete the visitor wellness screening.
- All campus event attendees should be prepared to show your wellness screening badge, as well as have your temperature checked before entering the facility.
- Masks are strongly encouraged.
- Washing hands is highly encouraged to prevent the spread of all germs.
- Students who do not pass the wellness check should contact their instructors, just as they would for any illness.
- Students who do not feel comfortable coming back to in-person classes should look for online class opportunities or seek an ADA accommodation.
Questions can be directed to email@example.com.
Check out CDC guidance and resources if you have not been vaccinated.
Healthcare leaders and experts from Texas Tech University System schools Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center and Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center El Paso hosted a town hall Wednesday, Aug. 18, providing facts and information about the COVID-19 vaccine.
Updated: Jan. 25, 2022