We know the importance of having an on-campus community. We are committed to providing you with a community this fall, even if it does look and feel a little different.
- We still plan to host Ram Round-Up in person. Dates for Ram Round-Up will be Sunday, Aug. 9 – Tuesday, Aug. 11.
- Ram Round-Up will take place on campus this year. If you are participating in Ram Round-Up, you will move into your residence hall the morning of Sunday, Aug. 9. Check your Angelo State email frequently for the most up-to-date information.
- We do plan to host Rambunctious Week to kick off the fall semester. We’ll update the event website when more details have been finalized.
- UREC facilities are now open, visit angelo.edu/urec for more information on specific services.
- The Lakehouse is open Wednesdays, Saturdays and Sundays from 1:00 p.m. to sundown
- The Ben Kelley Center for Human Performance is open Monday - Sunday, 12:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Ready to get in a workout but want to avoid a crowd? Here are the current occupancy levels in different areas of the Ben Kelley Center for Human Performance.