At Angelo State, our goal is to create a home-away-from-home atmosphere. Your well-being is our number one priority – we want you to feel safe and secure.
- If you are attending Ram Round-Up, you will move into your residence hall the morning of Sunday, Aug. 9.
- Move in for all other Ram Fam members will occur Wednesday, Aug. 12, through Friday, Aug. 14.
- Students can have two additional people with them to help them move in.
- Face coverings must be worn by everyone during move in.
- We will stagger check-in times so we can maintain social distancing protocols.
- You will select your check-in date and time once you have completed the Fall Check-In Screening Questionnaire, which was emailed to your Angelo State email account on July 28, 2020. This email will provide you with more detailed information and instructions on how to select your check-in time.
- Continue to monitor your Angelo State email for more information.
- Read more about check-in for Fall 2020
During the Semester
- You may have guests in your room, but only one other person at a time. You should both wear face coverings.
- Up to nine (9) people may congregate in common areas at a time. As always, everyone should wear face coverings.
- You do not have to wear a face covering when alone in your room.
- Common areas will be sanitized regularly.
- As always, during the semester you are responsible for cleaning and sanitizing your own living spaces. Make sure you bring disinfectant and cleaning supplies for the areas you are responsible for.
- Housing programs and events will still be happening in the fall, they’ll just look different this year.
Between Fall and Spring Semesters
As always, housing is available between semesters. Students will need to apply for winter housing when the application becomes available.
Angelo Dining is committed to providing you with a premier dining experience. We will continue to maintain strict cleaning, sanitizing and disinfecting protocols in all our locations. When you dine with us, your health and safety are of paramount importance. Here is what to expect this semester:
- All serving stations in the CAF will be manned by a member of the dining team. We will not have self-serve stations.
- You will be able to eat in both the CAF and UC, but there will be appropriate social distancing protocols implemented throughout both locations.
- Face coverings will be worn by all staff members and dining guests.
- In The CAF, we have added a barcode scanner at the register, allowing you a contactless option to scan your OneCard via the GET mobile app.
- The GET mobile app allows you to order your food ahead of time, then pick it up to-go in about 30 minutes. Several dining locations across campus will have this option available. Roscoe’s Den and Revolution Noodle will be pick-up only through the GET mobile app. Download the GET mobile app.
In the Event of Reduced Operations
Our goal is to keep the university operating as normally as safety recommendations from health officials permit. However, in the event of reduced operations, emergency housing will be available for students who are unable to return home or move out.