Animals for Students with Disabilities
Emotional Support Animal Checklist
Please Note: ESAs are not permitted on campus until they are approved.
- Apply for Disability Accommodations.
- Provide documentation verifying diagnosis AND the need for an Emotional Support Animal from an off-campus medical provider licensed in Texas.
- Meet with Student Disability Services staff.
- Provide required documentation about your Emotional Support Animal if applicable.
- Wait for Notification from Student Disability Services of Emotional Support Animal approval!
Contact us for more information.