Test Accommodations in Blackboard
Test Availability Exceptions control the availability to allow a user or group of users to have different test options than other users. These options are available within the Test Option settings.
After a test or survey is deployed, the Test Options or Survey Options page appears. To edit an existing assessment, select Edit the Test Options or Edit the Survey Options from the menu.
To allow an accommodation of additional time or change in date availability, follow these steps:
- Scroll down to find the Test Availability Exceptions section.
- Select Add User or Group.
- Select the box next to the student to be added and select Submit.
- The following items can be changed:
- Attempts: change from Single, Multiple, Unlimited.
- Timer: change time allowed for assessment.
- Availability: select dates to have the assessment displayed after and until.
- Select Submit to save changes to assessment.