To be eligible for Fostering Ram Success, you must meet one of the following requirements:
- Former foster youth
- Current foster youth
- Kinship/guardianship placement
- Former foster (adopted youth)
- Unaccompanied scholars
- Unaccompanied scholars refers to individuals who lack a fixed, regular and adequate nighttime residence and includes those who are living in one of these circumstances:
- Sharing housing of other persons due to loss of housing, economic hardship or a similar reason; are living in motels, hotels, trailer parks or camping grounds due to the lack of alternative adequate accommodations; are living in emergency or transitional shelters; or are abandoned in hospitals
- Have a primary nighttime residence that is a public or private place not designed for or ordinarily used as a regular sleeping accommodation for human beings
- Live in cars, parks, public spaces, abandoned buildings, substandard housing, bus or train stations, or similar settings
- Are migratory children
If you have additional questions about your eligibility, please contact us and we’ll be happy to help.
If you know of a student who is in one of these positions and is not aware of our program, please have them reach out to the Liaison Program Coordinator to discuss opportunities available.