- Partner with other high-achieving students and faculty in a distinctive learning community
- Engage in diverse and enriching learning experiences within and beyond the classroom
- Achieve a deeper understanding of issues through exposure to multidisciplinary perspectives and independent research projects
- Develop enhanced leadership qualities and engage in service-learning activities that foster responsible citizenship
- Participate in cultural and intellectual events that enhance understanding and appreciation for individual and global diversity
- Develop competitive profiles for graduate and professional schools and external scholarship, fellowship, research and internship opportunities
Want to learn more about the Honors Program?
Complete and submit our Request More Information Form.