The Angelo State University Office of Student Conduct strives to educate students about their rights and responsibilities while promoting holistic development, self-worth, and mutual respect for all members of the university community.
The Office of Student Conduct fulfills this mission by:
- Developing, disseminating, interpreting, and enforcing the Code of Student Conduct
- Educating students about their rights and responsibilities as university community members
- Intervening effectively when behavior violates the Code of Student Conduct
- Supporting students during these experiences in an effort to foster maturity, independence, confidence, and life-long learning skills
- Offering educational and leadership opportunities for students who participate in the operation of the Student Conduct System