Annual JROTC Drill Meet Hosted by Det. 847
ASU’s AFROTC Detachment 847 will host its annual Drill Meet on April 15, 2023. We will waive all registration fees. We will stop taking applications on March 22. Schools are encouraged to bring non competing cadets to tour the Detachment and the ASU Campus.
The activities will include:
- Compete against JROTC units from around the state.
- Visit ASU and Air Force ROTC detachment facilities.
- Interact with college cadets, and instructors.
- Earn individual or unit awards.
Free of charge at Angelo State University CAF.
AFROTC is currently working with the San Angelo Chamber of Commerce and Angelo State University to establish discounted lodging costs.
In addition to the academic fairs, schools will compete in the following categories:
- Armed and Unarmed Regulation
- Armed and Unarmed Exhibition
- Color Guard
- Armed Individual Exhibition
- Warrior Challenge
- Knockout (Drill Down)
Please be aware that the following Drill Meet SOP is subject to possible future alteration
Drill Meet Welcome Packet
For more information about ASU ROTC, please review the Drill Meet SOP below: