Air Force ROTC is a great way to begin college and start a successful career. Students enjoy the first two years of the ROTC program with no obligation to the military (unless you are on a national Air Force and Space Force scholarship). During that time, you will learn leadership, communication and management skills critical in today’s job market. Whether you spend one semester or four years with us, you will benefit from the training we provide!
Learn more about:
- Scholarship opportunities at ASU and nationally
- Physical Fitness Training
- The First-Year Experience
- JROTC Drill Meet
You will participate in a program at ASU that:
- Serves the community, has structure and is fun.
- Gives academic credit toward ANY major.
- Helps you pay for college.
- Provides a great-paying job after graduation.
The ROTC program consists of one hour of classroom work, two hours of physical training and two hours of leadership laboratory each week.
You can also take part in these exciting activities:
- Honor Guard/Sabre Team
- ROPES course
- Air Force and Space Force base visits
- Aircraft orientation flights
- The satisfaction of a challenging career serving your country, with full retirement benefits after 20 years
- Extremely competitive entry-level salary
- Tax-free housing and food allowances
- $250,000 of low-cost life insurance
- Ample opportunity for graduate education
- Advanced degree(s) fully covered under the Air Force and Space Force Institute of Technology or the USAF Tuition Assistance Program
- Comprehensive medical and dental coverage
- 30 days of vacation with pay each year
- On-base shopping at reduced prices
- Wide variety of recreational facilities