A free hands-on, one-week program for elementary, middle school and high school students interested in learning computer programming.
June 5-9, 2023
About the Camp
With the help of our instructors and student tutors from Angelo State University’s Computer Science Department and professional staff from TCP, students will take part in course projects in person on campus or join our online collaborate sessions, both interchangeable.
During camp, your student will:
- Learn to program computers.
- Learn to draw and make animations.
- Learn to solve problems using computers.
- On-campus seating is limited to 100 students.
- Completed registrations will be placed on a waiting list according to date/time submitted.
- Additional seating may possibly be increased as allowable.
Parking on Campus
- ASU requires all vehicles parked on campus, to have a parking permit. A Code Camp parking permit will be emailed to participant’s parent/guardian.
- Please read the Parking Rules and Regulations and the Visitor Parking Information.
Registration in Advance Required
All participating students, on-campus and online must have the following required forms completed and submitted by parent/guardian.
- Code Camp Registration Form
Code Camp Release and Consent Forms
- Acknowledgment and Release Agreement
- Camp Medical Information
- Medical History Information
- Authorization of Treatment and Medical Release
- Photography, Video and Sound Recording Release
Please ensure all questions are answered or not applicable (n/a) is entered, as applicable. Submitting incomplete forms will not hold a seat and will only delay the registration process.
Monday, May 29
5 p.m. — Registration/Waitlist closes
Monday, June 5
8:30 a.m. — Code Camp Begins
Friday, June 9b
11:30 a.m.- Project Presentation/Code Camp concludes
A Certificate of Participation will be emailed to participating students via Parent or Guardian email.