- Master of Arts (M.A.) in Administrative Leadership
- Master of Arts (M.A.) in Curriculum and Instruction - Advanced Instructor
- Master of Arts (M.A.) in Curriculum and Instruction - Professional Education
- Master of Arts (M.A.) in Curriculum and Instruction - Teacher Studies
- Master of Science (M.S.) in Educational Leadership with Texas Principal Certification
- Master of Arts (M.A.) in Mental Health and Wellness Counseling
- Master of Science (M.S.) in Professional School Counseling
- Master of Education (M.Ed.) in Student Development and Leadership in Higher Education
- Doctor of Education (Ed.D) in Transformative Leadership
Around the Department
Educating the next generation of students is an important and rewarding career choice. We applaud you for your dedication, and we are here to help you advance in your chosen field of education. We also understand that you are incredibly busy, so we offer flexible online degree programs to help you achieve your educational goals within your schedule and budget.
Take a look at some other aspects of our department that make ASU an outstanding place to study curriculum and instruction.
Flexible Online Classes
All of our course content is available online through the Blackboard software program. You can get homework assignments and complete readings, as well as interact with your classmates and professors.
Open Educational Resources (OERs)
All of our degree programs and classes utilize OERs to ease the strain on your budget. OERs are course materials that are available at no charge (FREE!) for teaching, learning and research.
You also have access to our new Innovative Teaching Center, a classroom outfitted with the same state-of-the-art technology and equipment that teachers and administrators are likely to use when they start their careers.