English and Modern Languages Career Opportunities
A Bachelor of Arts degree in English or Spanish from Angelo State University creates opportunities in business, education, publishing, government, law, diplomacy and hundreds of other fields.
Learn what opportunities a degree in English or Spanish creates.
- Graduates will possess strong organizational, research and analysis skills.
- Graduates will possess cultural literacy, including an understanding of diversity, equity and inclusion.
- Graduates will possess reading skills necessary to be successful in career fields in both English and modern languages.
- Graduates will have strong writing skills and creativity.
- Graduates will possess seasoned researching skills.
- Graduates will have the problem solving skills necessary to work within an organization.
- Technology, gaming and web design
- Language, culture and linguistics
- Research positions
- Non-profits and start-ups
- Advertising and marketing
- Politics and law
- Interpreting or translating
- International relations
- Language analysis
- Immigration and Naturalization Service
- Foreign Service
- International business
- Health services