Health Science Professions Career Opportunities
When you graduate with a Bachelor of Science in Health Science Professions degree from Angelo State, you can expect to possess a variety of skills necessary to succeed. You will also be prepared to explore job opportunities in multiple areas.
- Graduates will have effective oral and written communication skills.
- Graduates will be proficient in epidemiology.
- Graduates will have knowledge of ethics and ethical behavior.
- Graduates will be proficient in administration, organization and leadership, and decision making.
- Graduates will have knowledge of policy and legal issues.
- Graduates will be proficient in evidence-based practice and working with varied populations.
- Graduates will possess social and analytical thinking skills.
- Graduates will have knowledge of nutrition and supplementation.
- Athletic training
- Community health
- Health care administration
- Medical and health services
- Occupational therapy
- Physical therapy
- Public health
- Pharmaceutical Sales
- Health care marketing
- Health education
- Patient care advocacy
- Physician Assistant
- Data Analyst
- Speech Language Pathology